Many studies and researches have proven that all diseases can be prevented or cured, if we boost our immune system and do regular detoxification. The diseases include AIDS, H1N1, bird flu, cancer, heart attack, diabetes and more than 10,000 other listed diseases.
Most people has delegated their health to the doctors. They visit the doctors as soon as the symptoms of sickness appear. The drugs and vaccines given only suppress the symptoms temporary. They have side effects and add more toxins to our body which is already very toxic when we are sick. People having health issues should just detox, reduce the intake of toxins and let the body heals itself. The symptoms of sickness e.g. flu, fever, skin rashes, weakness, etc, are our body ways of informing us that our immunity is low. They are not sickness or diseases.
Some people either take supplements when they are sick. Supplements cannot be compared with the natural food, herbs and fruit juices which has all the phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals that scientists have discovered and have yet to discover. Supplements are useful only when the patients cannot eat or drink.
Our body is the best "doctor" for us in the world. It has a natural immunity and self-healing mechanism. It is not designed to get sick or become diseased. It can get rid of toxins, kill viruses, bad bacterias and parasites.
We make ourselves sick by not following nature. We eat and drink plenty of unhealthy items that damage our self- healing mechanism. On top of these, we subject ourselves to vaccination and take drugs to cause more damage to it.
We can be in optimum health if we "overhaul our body" and take care of it's needs naturally.
Some of our body needs are:
1. Detox the body every month (Cleanse all the body organs)
2. Remove the liver and gallbladder stones regularly
3. Reduce the intake of toxins from food, drink, and environment
4. Eat plenty of fresh, local organic fruits and raw vegetables (eaten or blend and drink immediately)
5. Avoid drinking unhealthy beverages
5. Do regular moderate exercise e.g brisk walking, qigong and tai chi
6. Live a healthy lifestyle e.g. sleep before 10.00 pm, reduce smoking, drink 2-3 litres of clean water p/day
7. Avoid unnecessary drugs and vaccines
8. Do meditation or other forms of stress-releasing activities
By fulfilling our body needs mentioned above, we can take control of our health.
Contact me for health talk / coaching or for a one-day workshop to learn how to take control of your health and your loved ones. More information on health is found in some of my earlier postings.
Prevention is better than medical treatment.
"Success Is HAVING what You WANT.
Happiness Is WANTING What You HAVE
Health Is Not Valued Till Sickness Comes"
May you be well, happy and healthy always.